Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Farah Zalalalluddin....she is gone but my memories with her kekal dalam ingatan...miss u sayang.......




Alfatihah..arwah telah pergi beberapa tahun yg lalu akibat accident.....one of my dearest niece yg sempat menghabiskan masa dengan kami setahun sebelum dia meninggal..seorang yg comel....sebijik muka mama dia...my SIL...walaupun kami jarang berjumpa but she used to contact me ....through sms or call..i can still remember and  suprised when one day she wanted to visit us ...i pick her up at Terminal Bus di PWTC...coz she was still studying at Kota Bahru...we had our lunch at The Mall...i really loved that kid...we had a sligth conversation..and she told me a bit about her self...well we hardly see each other ...but that doesnt matter coz what ever happened i love all my siblings...we had some lovely days together..then suddenly one day i received news about her accident..n she was in coma ..admitted in hospital..so the next day...me n my hubby rushed to Ipoh n...i was sad  n shocked ..there i saw her laying unconcious on the bed...Ya Allah...hanya allah saja yg tahu bertapa sedeh dan remuknya hati ini...rasa macam baru semalam aku memeluknya..but then one hour later  she passed away ..
For Farah..Maklong doakan semuga Farah ditempatkan dikalangan org2 yg beriman..terimakasih kerana sempat memberkan  maklong peluang untuk menyanyangi mu..miss u very very much sayang....u are always on my mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment